Last Update: August 1, 2012.
How We Collect Information About You
When you visit the Material Girl Hair LLC website or use the Material Girl Hair LLC or Material Girl Hair LLC application, we collect information sent to us by your computer, mobile phone or other access device. This information may include your IP address, device information including but not limited to identifier, name and type, operating system, location, mobile network information and standard web log information, such as your browser type, traffic to and from our site and the pages you accessed on our website.
If you open an account or use the Material Girl Hair LLC Services, we may collect the following types of information:
Contact information - your name, address, phone, email, Skype ID and other similar information.
Financial information - the full bank account numbers and/or credit card numbers that you link to your Material Girl Hair LLC account or give us when you use the Material Girl Hair LLC.com
Before permitting you to use the Material Girl Hair LLC, we may require you to provide additional information we can use to verify your identity or address or manage risk, such as your date of birth, social security number or other information. We may also obtain information about you from third parties such as credit bureaus and identity verification services.
When you use the Material Girl Hair LLC site, we collect information about your transactions and your other activities on our website, application or when using the Material Girl Hair LLC and we may collect information about your computer or other access device for fraud prevention purposes.
In order to help protect you from fraud and misuse of your personal information, we may collect information about your use and interaction with our website, application or the Material Girl Hair LLC. For example, we may evaluate your computer, mobile phone or other access device to identify any malicious software or activity that may affect the availability of the Material Girl Hair LLC Services.
Finally, we may collect additional information from or about you in other ways such as contacts with our customer support team or results when you respond to a survey and from interactions with members of the Material Girl Hair LLC Inc. corporate family, and from other companies.
When you access our website or content or use our application or the Material Girl Hair LLC we or companies we work with, may place small data files called cookies or pixel tags on your computer or other device. We use these technologies to recognize you as a Material Girl Hair LLC customer, customize the Material Girl Hair LLC Services, content and advertising, measure promotional effectiveness, collect information about your computer or other access device to mitigate risk, help prevent fraud and promote trust and safety.
We use both session and persistent cookies when you access our website or content. Session cookies expire and no longer have any effect when you log out of your account or close your browser. Persistent cookies remain on your browser until you erase them or they expire.
We also use Local Shared Objects, commonly referred to as "Flash cookies", to help ensure that your account security is not compromised, to spot irregularities in behavior to help prevent fraud and to support our sites and services.
We encode our cookies so that only we can interpret the information stored in them. You are free to decline our cookies if your browser or browser add-on permits, but doing so may interfere with your use of our website. The help section of most browsers or browser add-ons provides instructions on blocking, deleting or disabling cookies.
How We Protect and Store Personal Information
Throughout this policy, we use the term "personal information" to describe information that can be associated with a specific person and can be used to identify that person. We do not consider personal information to include information that has been anonym zed so that it does not identify a specific user.
We store and process your personal information on our computers in the US and elsewhere in the world where Material Girl Hair LLC facilities or our service providers are located, and we protect it by maintaining physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in compliance with applicable US federal and state regulations. We use computer safeguards such as firewalls and data encryption, we enforce physical access controls to our buildings and files, and we authorize access to personal information only for those employees who require it to fulfill their job responsibilities.
How We Use the Personal Information We Collect
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a secure, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. We may use your personal information to:
- provide the Material Girl Hair LLC and customer support you request;
- process transactions and send notices about your transactions;
- resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
- prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and enforce our User Agreement;
- customize, measure, and improve the Material Girl Hair LLC Services and the content and layout of our website and applications;
- deliver targeted marketing, service update notices, and promotional offers based on your communication preferences;
- compare information for accuracy and verify it with third parties.
We don't sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. We may combine your information with information we collect from other companies and use it to improve and personalize the Material Girl Hair LLC, content and advertising. If you don't wish to receive marketing communications from us or participate in our ad-customization programs, simply send us an email.
You can opt out of receiving SMS messages by texting STOP to the number we send from for that particular service.
How We Share Personal Information with Other Material Girl Hair LLC Users
To process your payments, we may share some of your personal information with the person or company that you are paying or that is paying you. Your contact information, date of sign-up, the number of payments you have received from verified Material Girl Hair LLC users, and whether you have verified control of a bank account are provided to other Material Girl Hair LLC users who you transact with through Material Girl Hair LLC. In addition, this and other information may also be shared with third parties when you use these third parties to access the Material Girl Hair LLC Services. Unless you have agreed to it, these third parties are not allowed to use this information for any purpose other than to enable the Material Girl Hair LLC Services.
If you are buying goods or services and pay through Material Girl Hair LLC, we are not allowed to use this information to market services to you unless you have agreed to it. If an attempt to pay your seller fails, or is later invalidated, we may also provide your seller with details of the unsuccessful payment. To facilitate dispute resolutions, we may provide a buyer with the seller's address so that goods can be returned to the seller.
We use this information to confirm that you are a Material Girl Hair LLC customer and that Material Girl Hair LLC as a form of payment can be enabled, or where a payment is sent to you to send you notification that you have received a payment. Also, if you request that we validate your status as a Material Girl Hair LLC customer with a third party, we will do so
Regardless, we will not disclose your credit card number or bank account number to anyone you have paid or who has paid you through Material Girl Hair LLC or with the third parties that offer or use the Material Girl Hair LLC Services, except with your express permission or if we are required to do so to comply with a credit card rules, subpoena or other legal process.
How we share personal information with other parties
We May Share Your Personal Information with:
- Members of the Mck3 Ventures corporate family --Indian Remy King- to provide joint content, products and services (like registration, transactions and customer support), to help detect and prevent potentially illegal acts and violations of our policies, and to guide decisions about their products, services and communications. Members of our corporate family will use this information to send you marketing communications only if you have requested their services
- Service providers under contract who help with parts of our business operations such as fraud prevention, bill collection, marketing and technology services. Our contracts dictate that these service providers only use your information in connection with the services they perform for us and not for their own benefit.
- Credit bureaus to report account information, as permitted by law.
- Banking partners as required by credit card association rules for inclusion on their list of terminated merchants (in the event that you meet their criteria which includes having Material Girl Hair LLC close your Material Girl Hair LLC Account due to your breach of the Material Girl Hair LLC User Agreement).
- Law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties when
- We are compelled to do so by a subpoena, court order or similar legal procedure
- We need to do so to comply with law or credit card rules
- We believe in good faith that the disclosure of personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate violations of our User Agreement.
- Other third parties with your consent or direction to do so.
Material Girl Hair LLC will not sell or rent any of your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes and only shares your personal information with third parties as described in this policy.
If you open a Material Girl Hair LLC account directly on a third party website or via a third party application, any information that you enter on that website or application (and not directly on a Material Girl Hair LLC website) will be shared with the owner of the third party website or application and your information may be subject to their privacy policies.